They say high school life is one of the most memorable and exciting part of being a student. Well, I agree to that and this Japanese drama is one good example. Hilarious, touching and friendship describes this drama called Gokusen 1. There are three installations of this drama but I'll tackle the others in the future. This is also taken from a big hit manga in Japan.
This is a story of a female math teacher named Kumiko Yamaguchi (Yukie Nakama) as well as being a grand daughter of the fourth generation of a Yakuza family, she takes the adventure with her students to enjoy their high school life as well as show them the true meaning of friendship. These students are known to be delinquents but with Yankumi's guidance, they were able to overcome various obstacles and been able to change their lives.
When I watched this drama, it was pretty exciting because the characters are so funny and the whole season is not boring at all. I enjoyed it a lot and really worth watching. Yankumi is so funny but the one that makes this interesting is Sawatari Goro, the vice-principal. Just looking at his face makes me wanna laugh HEHEHE... He's really a funny guy so you guys better watch this video if you don't wanna miss this popular drama. By the way, they just released a movie of this drama.
So guys, do watch this one. Very interesting.
Click here to watch the drama>>> Gokusen
No comments:
Post a Comment