Monday, August 10, 2009

CROWS ZERO 2 Rocks!!!

Since I've seen Crows Zero 2 starring Oguri Shun, I was amazed and I never really thought that there are still movies like that which really made an impact on me. I don't know, but I think the movie is totally cool, although the violence is massive and there are a lot of fighting and stuff but still I love the movie.

It was a story of a man named Takiya Genji who's the son of a Yakuza leader. He made a deal with his father that if he would be able to take over his school, Suzuran which is known for a school of te delinquents, he would take over his dad's position as the leader of the Yakuza. So that's what he's fighting for, to take over Suzuran himself.

This movie is based from a manga of Takahashi Hiroshi and was delivered to the big screen year 2007. This was a sequel to the first movie, Crows Zero starring Oguri Shun as well.

Now, I wonder if there is a sequel for this movie? He haven't beaten yet Rindaman and Miura Haruma hasn't been doing anything for his revenge.

For those who had already watched this movie, what do you think?

Watch the trailer here>>> Crows Zero 2 Trailer

Now for the movie, click here>>> Crows Zero 2 Movie

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment